SIZING DOES NOT CORRESPOND TO CLOTHING SIZES; YOU MUST MEASURE YOUR BICEPS TO GET THE RIGHT SIZE. Click HERE for the size guide.
Sleevey Wonders Shirred Long Mesh Sleeve
Be warned, once you have these in your wardrobe you may end up buying more clothes as a result of increased options, or better yet, you will get more wear out of pieces that you already own or are insecure about….. These sleeves are AWESOME and the answer to many of your wardrobe dilemmas. Even better, they close with a bra-style clasp (similar to front close bras) and are reversible for a deep V look or a crew neck look! Get the layered look without the bulk and these go well with casual clothing as well as dressy clothing! These particular sleeves are full length and have a shirred (gathered) detail near the wrist for interest.
Situations ameliorated by these sleeves include:
- Season/weather transitions — carry your summer pieces into fall with these sleeves, look season-appropriate without sacrificing comfort
- Extend a travel wardrobe without bulky packing
- Work/Professional settings where wearing sleeveless fashions may not be acceptable for the dress code
- You need to do more triceps dips, but just have not had the time or energy to prioritize them (we are women, we have all been there, and many of us are still there)
- You have the dreaded “butterfly wings”
- You don’t want to show too much cleavage
- You have a farmer’s tan (yep, been there too)
- You have a strapless dress, but don’t want to show that much skin up top — or worse, you are being made to wear a strapless dress by a bridezilla and you really don’t want to (suggest she get you and the other bridesmaids these to go with the dresses)
- You just want to add pizazz to an existing outfit
The situations are endless!!
Made in the USA of imported fabric. 90% Nylon 10% Spandex — the mesh is very durable, not like pantyhose, much stronger but just as stretchy
Care: Handwash in cold water, dry flat, no bleach, no ironing. Obviously, use invisible deodorant when wearing these sleeves to avoid streaks.
The pictures depict product worn over a nude bra which is not included, just as you would wear it, over your bra of choice.